Yangon to Dhala Tour
Yangon - Shwe Sar Yan Pagoda - Alotaw Pyae Myat Shin Pagoda - Dhala Market - Traditional workshops
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return ferry ticket
- Trishaw in Dhala
- Mineral water
- Food and drinks
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
- Transportation to and from your hotel to meeting point
8.30 AM: Our guide picks you up at the meeting point - The Immanuel Baptist Church (next to the Mahabandoola Garden near Yangon city hall).
Starts with a quick walk through the city’s streets where you might have chance to admire the beauty of colonial buildings of Yangon as you head down to the riverside and jetty. There, you’ll travel like a local on a public ferry across the mighty Yangon River. Time for cruising is about only 10 minutes, but it’ll offer up a great view of daily river life.
From the opposite bank of Yangon, Dhala Village is welcoming you with its unique charm. It is characteristic of the Burmese rural way of life, and is populated with small villages.
Take a trishaw on bumpy road through villages and plantations. Visit Shwe Sar Yan Pagoda, Alotaw Pyae Myat Shin Pagoda, Dhala Market and traditional workshops.
About 12.00, come back to the jetty and across the river. The sightseeing trip finishes when our guide says goodbye to you at meeting point.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point: The Immanuel Baptist Church (next to the Mahabandoola Garden near Yangon city hall)
- Dress standard: Dress code in Myanmar is pretty strict owing to its Buddhist culture. Therefore, you should bring lightweight and long - sleeved clothes. When entering religious sites, your shoulders and knees should be covered. Furthermore, comfortable footwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a rain coat are also necessary things to pack. And always remember to check the weather before you go.
- Your Trip: Your tour will be in a small group of a maximum of 10 people.
- Child Policy: Children from 6 year olds are permitted on this tour and pay as an adult. Please inform us when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
Based on 16 reviews
"Yangon day tour"
No Un Park
"Fun Trip in Yangon"
"Great Tour Services"
"Amazing Guide and Nice Trip"
"Great choice for Myanmar day tour"
"Excellent guides and tour services"
"A very great agency"
Mr. Yasuharu Doi
"Bagan Full Day Tour"
"Excellent value and great service"
Pun Kwok Ling Lawrence
"Memorable Experience in Yangon"
New York, USA
"Great master service"
Vilborg & Rikhardur
"Awesome trip to Dala"
"Wonderful time at a reasonable price"
Republic of Korea
"Fantastic 1 Day Yangon - Bago Tour !"
You may like